Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Learn About Tax LLM Programs and Tax/Estate Planning Practice

The Tax and Estate Planning Focus Areas are pleased to invite you to an information session about pursuing a masters degree (LL.M.) in tax law after graduating from law school. 
  • The session will be held on Wednesday, October 14, at noon in Room 109 
Professors Diane Lourdes Dick, John Eason (chair of the Estate Planning Focus Area), Lily Kahng (chair of the Tax Focus Area), and Jeff Liang will be on hand to talk about their practice experiences and to address questions such as, When do I need to apply to LLM programs? Where should I apply and what are my chances of being admitted? Will a tax LLM improve my employment prospects? If so, how? What JD classes do I need to take to prepare for the LLM program? Snacks will be served.